Well done for another excellent week year 4! It's lovely to see you all settling in.
Welcome to our Class 4 page!
Here is some general information to help you with our school and class routines:
- Mrs. Wilkinson is your class teacher.
- Miss Barnes and Miss Martin are your support assistants.
- Our P.E. lessons are on Mondays. You will need to come in to school in your PE kit (this could be anything suitable to do P.E. in such as tracksuits, leggings and trainers etc.). You do not need to bring in your school uniform on Mondays.
- Mr. Hurst will be teaching you on a Monday afternoon from 2 pm .
- Homework: Homework will be set each week on a Monday via 'Seesaw'. Please use your individual unique home learning codes for Seesaw to access this.
- Reading: Try to read regularly. Please bring your book bags with your home reader and accelerated reader to school every day. Reading records will be kept in school for now. Books will be changed on Thursdays.
- Times tables: Please keep up with your times tables practice. At the moment we are focusing on revising and practising our 2,3,4,5, 8 and 10 times tables.
- English: We are gathering content to write our own stories based on the Loch Ness Monster.
Teamwork: How to work well as a team
PSHE: Deciding on rewards and consequences and empathising with others
We enjoyed the role play and freeze frames!
We are enjoying our Yoga sessions and setting ourselves some new challenges in the process!
Congratulations to Julian for winning the 'NHS Poster competition' organised by 'Exertis'. He won an X-BOX for his amazing poster! Well done! We are very proud of you!